Pax Ludens develops tailor-made interactive workshops and training programs for a wide variety of organizations. A core component of all our training activities is the focus on participatory knowledge creation to explore new organizational modalities & best practices. Central to our development approach is the customer. In collaboration with the customer we uncover the real training needs and develop a flexible, cost-effictive training format that suits the requirement.
Over the past few years we have developed workshops and training programs for numerous organizations on a variety of topics, such as:
- Team building for Managers from a large Dutch regional Mental Healthcare services provider
- Finance Leadership workshop for newly acquired division of a large multinational chemical company
- Entrepreneurship & conflict sensitivity for a select group of project auditors from the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Thought leadership & skills development for Webster University (a large U.S. Global University)
- Strategy Workshop “Harvest 2.0: Managing Shared Resources” for the American Chamber of Commerce Young Professionals skills workshop at Loyens & Loeff Law Offices.